|Debut||Crash Bandicoot (1996)|
|Final Smash||The Invincible Aku Aku|
Crash Bandicoot is the main character of the series of the same name. He debuted in Super Smash Bros. Crusade v0.9.0 as a Newcomer.
Crash Bandicoot (クラッシュ・バンディクー) is the result of the evolvo-ray, an invention that can cause animals to "evolve", used on a bandicoot by the evil Dr. Neo Cortex as a means to produce an obedient minion. Not only did the experiment backfire, but Crash Bandicoot has been able to thwart all of Neo Cortex's evil plans with the assistance of his younger sister Coco and friendly spirit trapped within a mask, Aku Aku. In his respective games, he is agile, strong, and although randomly acts stupid, is quite clever.
Crash Bandicoot is a rather unique character as, while he has more or less average range in his melee attacks, his Crate Toss and Fruit Bazopponentsw him to outzone numerous other characters with surprising efficiency. Crash's mobility is remarkable as well, since he can use his Spin Attack to maneuver around the stage and put pressure onto his opponents as well as recover with ease with his Jetpack.
Crash Bandicoot's Normal Moves
- Crash does two punches and a Headbutt. First and two hits deal 3% while the third deals 4%
- Crash quickly turns around and bumps opponents with his behind.
- Crash does a Headbutt. Deals 10%
- Crash does a downward kick. Deals 10%
- Crash does a sliding kick. Deals 14%
- Crash uses a hammer to smash the opponents. Deals 12% uncharged, 20% fully charged.
- Crash does an upward punch. Deals 12% uncharged, 20% fully charged.
- Crash does a spinning kick (possibly his Gyro Jackhammer from Crash: Mind Over Mutant) that does 9 hits. The 8 hits deal 1% (even when it's fully charged), while the last one deals 4% uncharged, 12% in total, last hit deals 12% fully charged, 20% in total.
- Out of nowhere, Crash's jetboard from Crash 2 appears and Crash does a stunt.
- Crash does a forward slap. Deals 10%
- Crash does an upward kick. Deals 11%
- Crash does an backward kick. Deals 11%
- Crash uses his Belly Slam, works as Meteor Smash. Deals 13%
- Crash does a punch. Deals 2%
- Crash throws the opponent forward. Deals 10%
- Crash throws the opponent backward. Deals 10%
- Crash spins around and throws the opponent upward. Deals 10%
- Crash slaps the opponent two times. First hit deals 3% with second deals 4%
- Crash jumps and kicks with boot feet. Deals 7%
Get Up Attack
- Crash jumps while doing a headbutt. Deals 8%
Crash Bandicoot's Special Moves
|Neutral Special||Spin Attack||Crash's signature attack. He starts spinning and damages foes. Eventually stops for 3 seconds.|
|Side Special||Crate/TNT/Nitro Toss||
Crash either throws a Crate, a TNT or Nitro Crate:
Crate: If it doesn't hit anything it will lay on the ground a few seconds. Can stop thrown Items and projectiles.
TNT: If it hits something, it will explode. If not, it will lay on ground and explode after 3 seconds.
Nitro: Explodes if it hits something. Doesn't lay on ground, it will explode instantly.
|Up Special||Jetpack||Crash uses his Jetpack from Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back and flies upwards. He can use his Spin Attack while flying.|
|Down Special||Fruit Bazooka||Crash takes out his Bazooka from Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped. You can aim it with up and down and fire with a button. Pressing Down Special again will cancel the attack as well as the taunt button. The Special doesn't cancel on it's own.|
|Final Smash||The Invincible Aku Aku||Crash uses Aku Aku as if he just collected 3 Masks. He is invincible and will damage and knockback any foes he touches. It lasts for 10 seconds.|
- Crash cannot die by falling into the lower blast zone when his Final Smash is still active. He will stay in his falling animation until the Final Smash ends. This was fixed in the 0.9.1. update.
- The Down Special is hard to cancel as you have to press Down and B again. You aim with down and fire with B so you will likely end up aiming down and shooting Wumpa fruits. Thankfully the Taunt button and Shield button may cancel the attack as well.
- Crash's taunt is from Crash Bash, where Crash acts like a chicken to taunt his opponents, as if he was saying, "What are you, chicken?"