|Universe||The Legend of Zelda|
|Debut||The Legend of Zelda (1986)|
|Final Smash||Final Ganon Slash|
|Appearances||Super Smash Bros. Melee, Brawl, Crusade|
Ganondorf is a veteran The Legend of Zelda character in the Smash Bros making his first apperance in Super Smash Bros. Crusade in Demo 0.9.
Changes from Brawl to Crusade
- Ganondorf retains his Melee voice, rather than reusing Voice Clips from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess as in Brawl and SSB4.
- Ganondorf uses his Ocarina of Time design.
- Ganondorf has been buffed overall.
- He has a new down tilt based on the Earthquake Punch from Ocarina of Time.
- Up tilt has been sped up drastically, and his kicking up now has a hitbox.
- Warlock Punch has been moved to his forward smash.
- Up smash now features Ganondorf raising his sword in the air, generating a blot of lightning to strike it.
- Wizard's Foot has been moved to his dash attack.
- Neutral Air is now a downward sword swing.
- Back Air is now a multi-hitting backwards kick.
- Uair is now an upward sword swing.
- All throws have been changed.
- Neutral Special is now Dead Man's Volley.
- Dark Dive has a different function when it hits.
- Down Special is now Dark Cyclone.
- Flame Choke now sends people airbourne.
- Final Smash is now Final Ganon Slash.
Ganondorf's Normal Moves
- Leans in with a palm strike. It does 9% and it is one of Ganondorf's quickest moves.
- Ganondorf presses one of his legs forward; it does 12%
- Volcano Kick: Ganondorf lifts his leg up then holds it in place until smashing it down in an explosion; it has an explosion effect and does 17%.
- Ganondorf punches into the ground while crouching. It is a two-hit attack and has a dark effect. The first hit does 4% then 12%; dealing 16% total.
- Wizard's Foot - Ganondorf rushes forwards with his leg extended. It deals 10%.
- Warlock Punch - Ganondorf charges up his fist before he throws it, dealing 22%. It has very high knockback, potentially earning an OHKO, and is also the slowest of his attacks.
- It's similar to Pikachu's Thunder. Lightning strikes Ganondorf's sword. It has a electric effect and it has a good upper range. The lightning does 8%; 16% uncharged. If the opponent comes in contact when Ganondorf's struck, it does 6% uncharged; 14% fully charged, but with added knockback. However, after Ganondorf's struck, he's open to any attacks, which makes him easy to punish.
- Ganondorf performs 2 strong kicks. The front kick deals 14% of damage uncharged, and 22% fully charged. The back kick deals 13% uncharged.; and 20% fully charged.
- Ganondorf swings his sword, dealing 13%.
- Skull Crusher: A move he's had since Melee. It deals 14% and has moderate knockback.
- Similar to the Neutral Air. Ganondorf swings his sword upwards, dealing 13%. The only difference from the Nair is that it lands earlier.
- Ganondorf turns back and performs a multi-hit back kick, deals 9% then 11%; dealing 20% in total.
- Ganondorf pumps down his legs downward and deals 21%. It has a meteor effect.
- Ganondorf simply punches the opponent, dealing 8%.
- Ganondorf turns around and kicks the opponent, dealing 9%.
- Ganondorf turns around and kicks the opponent at a higher angle, dealing 9%.
- Ganondorf throws the opponent and a lower angle, dealing 7%.
- Ganondorf gets up from the ledge and performs a weak Wizard Kick, which deals 7%.
Get Up Attack
- Ganondorf gets up and exhausts dark energy which does 11%.
Ganondorf's Special Moves
|Neutral Special||Dead Man's Volley||Shoots a purple energy ball that travels in a medium distance and deals 11%.|
|Side Special||Flame Choke||Rushes to his enemy, trying to grab the foe in the head, if success, he then attacks with a dark pulse, sending his foe in the air, and dealing 15%|
|Up Special||Dark Dive||Leaps into the air, if he grabs the opponent, he will perform a barrage of attacks dealing 2%; 1%; 1%; 1%; 1%; 2%; 8%. Dealing 16% total|
|Down Special||Dark Cyclone||Sends out a purple cyclone that doesn't deal damage, but pushes his enemy away from Ganondorf.|
|Final Smash||Final Ganon Slash||Transforms into the fearsome beast Ganon, and slowly swings his right sword, dealing great damage and strong knockback.|
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of TIme (1998)
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (2006)
- Hyrule Warriors (2014)