|Final Smash||Dark Matter Gooey|
|Appearances||Super Smash Bros Crusade|
Gooey is a character who debuted in the Kirby series. He is a playable character in Super Smash Bros. Crusade.
Gooey is currently ranked 13th (A+ tier) in the tier list. Gooey is considered one of the best characters in the game due to his good range, power, reliable chain grab (and one of the, if not the, best chain grabs in the game), good Meteor Smash, solid projectile (with the possibly the best priority in the game due to it being almost indestructible as not even a fully charged Charge Shot from Samus is strong enough enough to destroy it), good air game, good edge-guarding game, variety of attacks with disjointed hitboxes, ground advantages and an excellent jab. Consequently, Gooey is a lightweight character; therefore, he has poor recovery which significantly overshadows his performance on the stage.
Gooey's Normal Moves
- Gooey licks(3%),spins(2%), then grow spikes(4%).
- Gooey uses a broom to kick up dust that does damage.
- Gooey shapes himself into a small tower, damaging things above himself.
- Gooey squeezes himself to the floor doing damage on both sides and below himself.
- Gooey lights himself on fire to deal damage.
- Gooey uses his parasol to damage enemies in front of himself.
- Gooey shapes himself into a small spike, damaging things above himself.
- Gooey shapes himself into a spike ball, doing damaging all around.
- Gooey leaves a trail of blue crystals that disappear quickly and does damage as he falls.
- Gooey sweeps in front of himself with his tongue.
- Gooey uses his parasol to attack above himself.
- Gooey pulls out a large feather duster behind himself to deal damage.
- Gooey rides in a parasol downwards with one of his friends.
- Gooey throws the enemy forward with his tongue.
- Gooey throws the enemy upward with his tongue.
- Gooey throws the enemy behind himself with his tongue.
- Gooey slams the enemy downward with his tongue.
- Gooey gets up and does a small roll.
Gooey's Special Moves
|Neutral Special||Slurp||Gooey uses his tongue to grab enemies. If successful, Gooey will place the enemy in his mouth, and then shoot him out of his mouth.|
|Side Special||Cutter||Gooey throws out a cutter blade that had different properties depending on color.
Green is slow and medium range. Orange is fast and has a lot of range. Black is slow and has short range. Purple is very fast and has a lot of range. Yellow is slow and has medium range.
|Up Special||Space Jump||Gooey will propel himself in a certain direction, depending on which direction is pressed when doing this attack.|
|Down Special||Spark||Gooey covers himself in electricity to deal direct damage to everyone around him.|
|Final Smash||Dark Form||Gooey will transform himself into a different version of himself. In this form, Gooey can fly infinitely, and when the attack or special button is pressed, shoots a three way shot.|